Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Things: Bobble, Very Refreshing

I've been eager to write about this thing for awhile. I love it, absolutely love it. What is that thing? It's my Bobble. I was first introduced to the Bobble about 6 months ago when my roommate bought his. Clearly it was a water bottle but it looked different any water bottle I'd ever seen. 

What makes the Bobble different from most other reusable water bottles is that it has its own filter. Now, if you're from an area that has good, fresh tasting water, a Bobble may not be your biggest priority, but at the time of my Bobble discovery I was living in an area with not so tasty water. 


Variety of Bobbles

One Bobble filter is equal to 300 single use water bottles. As long as you change the filter about every 2 months, you can count on delicious, fresh water. Furthermore, the Bobble is BPA Free, made in the USA, and is made of 100% recyclable material. 

The Bobble comes in three different sizes, Small (13oz), Medium (18.5oz), and Large (34oz). I happen to have the small size and it works perfectly for me. 

Since getting my Bobble I have been drinking a lot more water. I'd say the only down side is that the filters are on the pricey side, costing around $7 per filter, but when you consider the cost of buying a new single use water bottle every few days, or in some cases, every day, it really isn't that expensive. 

All in all I'd highly recommend getting yourself a Bobble!


No comments:

Post a Comment